View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 06:55 PM   #287 (permalink)
Digital neOn
Base Member

Drives: Camry...sadly
Digital neOn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp38 View Post
People drive like that all over the place around where I live. I had a c class Benz do it to me this morning.
This reminds me of something, months ago i was in a two lane road that hand a bend turn, i was on the inside lane and an SUV was on the outside lane, the SUV clearly seen my car next to him/her because i was slightly forward of that SUV while waiting for the traffic signal. So when the light turned green i start driving and minding my own business when the SUV starts to go from the outer lane into my lane. I break hard to avoid being hit then honk to let him know that he was about to hit my car.

The SUV swerves back into its lane then for no reason slows down to almost a complete stop. Then speeds up again and attempts to switch lanes again (no turn signal). The SUV ends up hitting the truck that was behind me. Amazing how bad some drivers are, the SUV almost hit me car and knew very well it almost collided with me but somehow it ends up colliding into a truck in the same manner it almost collided with my vehicle.

Rant of the day.