View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 05:50 PM   #3300 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
The Z was obviously more comfortable to drive (plenty of interior room, low interior noise, softer suspension). The Z was easy to control when the back end kicked out.

The Viper is just....raw. The 345s track towards any slight imperfection in the road. It is hard to keep the car straight once the rear gets squirrely (I've read upgrading the diff makes a world of a difference). It's a task getting in and out, especially with how low I prefer my cars. Once seated, it literally feels like a cockpit. The seats are surprisingly comfortable. The interior can get warm with the transmission tunnel being right next to your right leg. The best part is having enough torque in pretty much any gear to do what you want.

As much as Nissan runs in my blood, Viper runs deeper. It's been a dream car of mine since I was a kid. I used to get 1/18th scale models of Vipers when I got good grades. I remember watching the Viper tv show at my grandma's. My parents took me to the CAAP (Conner Avenue Assembly Plant) when I was 15 and got to tour the factory where they make the Viper. When I think back like that and then look at MINE in MY garage, it always puts a smile on my face. It's a great feeling.
Thanks for sharing man, i love the thought of having personal real life connection with your car.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote