Thread: Kansas City
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 05:16 PM   #3335 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorofhavoc View Post
I have a tactrix cable from my subaru tuning. is that similar to the one you have? mine is just the usb to OBD II cable that has it's own micro-processor to translate and send to the laptop. Is this similar to what you have?

PM me, I'd be interested to give it a shot at least!
It should be. Same exact concept and it's from Uprev. When I had my first 370z boosted I spent many hours downloading tunes & loading tunes ( STS shyt kit). I will look to see if I can find the cable. Unfortunately I am busy this weekend trying to find a house for me and my pooch. I will let you know if I find it.

PS: It will burn your VIN on it when used but was told it should be back to factory right now. Unsure if that is how it works.
tower74 is offline   Reply With Quote