Thread: Kansas City
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 03:11 PM   #3333 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorofhavoc View Post
I've been searching high and low to see if anyone has tuned a stock Z and shown a dyno but nothing. Any idea if k&n drop ins and a catback would have decent gains post tune? I'm thinking about going to mkc for that...
Well, unless they have changed their habits. You will be waiting. They stole $400 from me and refused to give it back. I paid for a tune that never happened because they drug their feet for 6 months getting UPrev'd certified. I chalked it up as a lesson learned on paying for something ahead of time.

On a side note, you can get a decent can tune for what you are doing. It will not be maxed out but it will give you a nice little boost in HP and you can load it yourself and save about $500. Speaking of which I have the CD and tuner cable somewhere in my house....I think it will work?
tower74 is offline   Reply With Quote