View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 01:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
nismo9132
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370Z NISMO
nismo9132 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
yea i'm just gonna go out and say this is a rare case and possibly bullshit.

i've dealt with AAM many times and have had few friends who've worked there. the customer service has always been great and i've been in their shop and its awesome.

i've seen tons of their products and never heard one complaint from any customer i've spoken too. yea an exhaust tip may need a push adjustment but even my FI tips took a little nudge to be 100% perfectly lined up for my analness and OCD.

i'd like to see more than 11 posts on an account before bashing a vendor......i mean c'mon it's not like the company name is GTM
I apologize that I haven't been active on the 370Z forums. I've had my Z for about 6 months now and with the monthly payments, haven't had any reason to post on the forums about any mods or anything. If you don't believe I'm reputable, I bet the folks over at NissanClub.com would disagree.. I've been pretty active there (for the Altima forums. Profile link: Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum) - 1,656 posts since 2009. I'm also a full-time student so I don't have a ton of time with 4 intense classes every semester to keep up with the forums.

And pictures mean nothing to you? Can you not see from the images the poor quality of the exhaust system? What else do you want for proof? I'm not lying or fabricating any part of this experience. If it's shocking for you, guess what... It was just as shocking for me..

Edit: Have you considered the reason why you get great customer service is because your friends work there?...

Last edited by nismo9132; 11-07-2014 at 01:56 PM.