View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 11:28 AM   #266 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a late bloomer on this but...This is why BRZ/FR-S owners have delusions of grandeur.
Some Hindu-Brit car enthusiast who is well respected was bought in order to hype up the car. He drove a used Porsche Cayman, a Z and an FR-S He bashed the Z and called the FR-S an equal match for the Cayman. He posted this on you tube before his CRACK HIGH could come down... Now delusional toyobaru owners go on chronic anti-z rants based on hindu guys bias review and Toyota's mind-numbing advertising tactics.

Toyobaru's are getting Azz raped all over America by Z's. We out-accelerate them, we out-handle them, we out-grip them and completely and totally outclass them on every possible level.

The ONLY advantage the twins have is the feel slightly more direct behind the wheel. It's fvckin torqueless... what do you expect? Lol.
It's time for us to stop letting corporations and their slaves tell us what's good and we need to judge for ourselves. With our own independent minds and raw facts. Fact is the Z is a 1g, low 13 second powerhouse with thorobred roots.