View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 11:55 AM   #35 (permalink)
jmlenz
Track Member

Drives: a car
jmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond repute

^^^ well I'm glad you guys got that worked out. I'll take a second to thank EVERYONE that contributed to making this mod happen for the Z community. Caravan> I initially thought about doing this mod myself and looked at your DIY but ultimately said "hells no" that's way outta my league lol! But thanks for taking the time to help other DIYs!

Marco and Ryan and good people and do great work, anyone that uses their services will be happy with the results. If I ever get my hands on the clear JDM tails I'll have you guys open em up and paint em matte black to match my head lights That would look sick! Good luck fellas.
jmlenz is offline   Reply With Quote