View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 09:56 AM   #173 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
i like both of the aforementioned companies and their products/services first off.

secondly theres only 1 company that does a signle kit that i know of and a. they dont do autos, b. owner is a bit douchey, and c. i'm not a fan of the mounting location for as i DD it and the location in a rain situation worries me slightly. prbably not a big issue but it's a thought for concern.

now a cutsom top mount single like another PA guy mykindaguise on here did would be a route to look into but thats a lot of time and money to custom fab another kit from scratch like he did.
So your statement that you would never run a single is completely irrelevant. You just didn't a) buy a "Man"ual b) must have said something really dumb to the owner to think he is not a stand up guy c) have you ever once heard of anyone having problems in the rain?