View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 09:49 AM   #171 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
What spring did you install?

And I second your statements of a single. Mine comes on hard and fast. I'd be shocked if an equivalent TT spools more than a couple hundred rpms faster.
I installed the 10.5lb springs. I think they were black. They do have a +/- tolerance range of 1.5lbs though.

Another good reason to never run spring pressure alone. I was seeing 11lbs of boost on the initial run and it slowly tapered off when things started heating up. Pretty soon I was down to 9lbs and falling off hard up top.