View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 09:45 AM   #166 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Actually, I am just making sure the community if well informed of the capabilities of certain kits. I would hate to see some guy buy a GTM kit in fear that a single will be laggy and underperform. Forums are meant to be educational and not give people false information.

Jwick. That is my dyno. Actually one where I was running off spring pressure only. You can see this by the way my boost drops off really bad up top. The WG springs get hot and loosen up. This is why nobody should ever run off springs alone. After I figured out my MBC it held boost evenly across the range.

I got the ball bearing upgrade. I also have that 16* timing to help spool thanks to the E.
What spring did you install?

And I second your statements of a single. Mine comes on hard and fast. I'd be shocked if an equivalent TT spools more than a couple hundred rpms faster.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote