Thread: GT-R vs. 370Z
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 07:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

I try to take a step back and look at it like this. Kudos to Nissan for even having two sports cars to compare against one another. What's the sportiest thing that Toyota has in its lineup? Wait, just asking that question nearly made my head explode, because "sporty" and "Toyota" don't go together. Crap, is that blood coming out of my ears? What about Honda? Besides the S2000 -- which is anemic in the torque dept. anyway -- what have they got? The Civic Si? Someone please stab me with an adrenaline injection before I go into a coma. This is why I am loyal to Nissan. This is why, at the age of 38, I am already on my 10th Nissan vehicle. This is why, if you look in one of my cupboards, I have two Nissan coffee mugs that I bought 22 years ago. Hats off to Nissan for giving enthusiasts not just one, but two offerings in the sports car department.

So really, what I'm getting at is that this GT-R vs. 370Z article is interesting and all (which is why I posted it). Which of these Nissan sports cars is better? A thought-provoking question to be sure. But let's take a step back and recognize how remarkable it is that the question can even be asked.

Long live the Nissan Motor Corporation!

semtex is offline   Reply With Quote