View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 12:12 PM   #116 (permalink)
KratikosG37
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 TT Wrapped G37
KratikosG37 will become famous soon enoughKratikosG37 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBRSpeedWorks View Post
i guess your tires suck then cuz the ones that i have hold mine just fine and i run the piss out of it everyday....today on the way home i was running 13psi and did a pull against my wife in my talon and still didnt blow off the tires (after tires are warm) and went from 30 to 170 no spins...

My uncle is one of the owners of jegs and when i was younger i raced legend cars..we only did 4 to 8 races a year.i always said it had to much power...he said no car has to much power it just means your driving skill has to improve....he would always say control the car dont react to the car...is what i'm trying to say is we r not in a honda you dont just slam it to the floor and hope it goes where yu want...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBRSpeedWorks View Post
In

I think everyone has agreed that first spins all day as far as my comment was to the fact someone said if I was full throttle I would spin 1st through 3rd and I said that's not true....I never said anything about 1st I said u can hook in second...so I guess your quote to me is irrelevant no offense.

OK, let me clearify. You can do a roll of 30mph in 2nd gear and reach 170mph with 0 spinning. Correct?

Cause all my comments we're about dead stop 60 ft.

From what you're telling me you can go full throttle at a 30mph roll with 550 to 600whp and have 0 issues with traction.

tbh at 8 psi G37 that wieghts 800 more pounds(me). I'm still blowing the wheels off in most of 2nd.

To answer my question with a question.

What tires are you running, rear end ratio, and suspension? No where i'm calling you a lier just like know how to improve my own traction.