View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 11:56 AM   #241 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
Lol, you still running your suck? I didn't know I wasn't allowed in the forum anymore just because I sold my Z... especially since I paid to be a premium member for the entire 3+ years I've been on here, and the fact I always try to give advice when people are having mechanical issues. But I know you've contributed as well, by reiterating over and over in every post how great of a race car driver you are and how you've beaten every car at the track. And of course lets not forget, justifying why you bought an auto Z whenever someone mentions manual. I just moved last year from the Killeen area, but I tell you what... The next time I have a mission down at Ft. Hood, I'll stop by and give you a hug. You seem like you need someone to talk to. Feel better little buddy?
Always matching wits eh? Dude the a/t vs manual is just poking fun but the likes of you self justifying your membership here feeling entitled is annoying with your internet knowledge. All respect intended for my fellow veteran but you really dont want to give me hug. I can seriously hurt your feelings with what I can actually say to you if we met. Lets move on and agree we dont like each other posts much and leave it at that. Im done here.