View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 09:53 AM   #4009 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom370z View Post
I think my grandparents have one. How's the car?
Quote:
Originally Posted by brancky3 View Post
I have one.
The car seems to be fine, thankfully. Physical damage seems to be minimal. I just need to look at in the daylight and see if the bumper cover itself got messed up or not. Last night it did not appear to be damaged other than my smattering of rock chips that were already there. My chin spoiler was already scraped all to hell anyway (from the previous owners), I might use this as an excuse to go ahead and replace it if it's not to costly. The lower grille insert is only $105 plus shipping. If that's all it takes to get my car back to looking the way it was, I guess I can't complain too much lol.

Let me know guys, I'd like to do it sooner rather than later. Willing to bring adult beverages in exchange for equipment "rental"