View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 08:19 PM   #216 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
I'm talking about who beats who at the drag strip and yes I stated the 5.0 is the faster car or is it? Only the boss and up are running consistent 12's where I go and there are always mustangs there. A lot of them.
Ok... maybe they aren't as good of a driver as you are. Hate playing devils advocate, but its ok to acknowledge that some cars are faster than a Z and maybe we should ease up on the pride a little. I could care less about drag racing and certainly don't give 2 ***** about a Mustang, but its been proven time and time again from reviews that the newer 5.0's are consistent high 12 cars. But you are right, the average joe probably can't achieve that time to save his life, however the car is definitely capable of it. I thought this was a Brz vs Z thread anyways?
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.