View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 05:35 PM   #17 (permalink)
nvdave04
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370z base
nvdave04 has much to be proud ofnvdave04 has much to be proud ofnvdave04 has much to be proud ofnvdave04 has much to be proud ofnvdave04 has much to be proud ofnvdave04 has much to be proud ofnvdave04 has much to be proud ofnvdave04 has much to be proud ofnvdave04 has much to be proud of

So I had the muffler shop remove all heat shields to see if there was a rattle and still the same sounds not even the slightest improvement... So it's deff rasp so I know adding resonators would help but the whole reason I wanted to remove them was bc the nismo was to quite even with the berks HFC... So back to square one..

I have someone who wants to buy nismo axleback for $150 so atleast I can get some money back..

Thinking about trying the topspeed axleback first and adding resonators to help with rasp.. I assume adding the resonators to the topspeed will still be louder then the nismo.. From what I see on YouTube I like the sound.. Short tails are to loud I think..

What I really really want is some type of axleback that has resonators already on them just can't find any..

So final ? Do you adding 2 - 12 inch resonators to the topspeed axleback will limit the rasp and still have the same loudness tone as the non resonated nismo ?
nvdave04 is offline   Reply With Quote