View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 02:42 PM   #21 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
I'm not sure why you keep arguing. You can try and rationalize things, but at the end of the day you aren't the first person to have your problem. Guess what ended up being the issue for all those other people? The answer has been given to you several times in this thread alone, not to mention the thousands of similar posts on this forum.
Dude, I argued with this guy before... He kept insisting that normal street driving was causing the fluid to boil which was causing pressure loss. I told him over and over that if just installed the Zspeed HD CSC then the issue would be over. Its bad seals in the CSC, what more do we have to say about that?

*OP, call Zspeed Performance @ 937-665-0450 and ask for Joe. He will explain everything in depth if you are still in doubt with what we have already told you.
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.

Last edited by MJB; 11-04-2014 at 02:54 PM.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote