View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 02:11 PM   #20 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by radensb View Post
Lets just replace things without truly understanding what is wrong. I'm not arguing because I am not open to the possibility that the parts are failing again. I am pointing out the inconsistencies in the suggestions and my symptoms. Inconsistencies that no one has yet to actually explain.
The CSC/CMC issue has been discussed at length and fully explained in many, many threads on this forum previously. I'm am sorry that you could not take the time to search and understand for yourself. You have taken a very argumentative approach, which is why you're getting the curt responses. Replace your CSC with an aftermarket solution, replace the CMC with a new OEM one, put in some Motul RBF600 fluid, and be done with it. If you want to argue with that, then you deserve to have to deal with OEM CSCs failing for the duration you own the car

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote