View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 05:31 AM   #117 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

Funny how they use a pretty sales girl LOL. So what is the int trim color and how much did you pay for it out the door (if you don't mind)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel77 View Post
Picked up the car tonight. Wow. I'm really happy with the Platinum Graphite color and waiting for the touring trim was worth it.

No surprises at the dealership, just had to tell them a few times that I wasn't interested in the extra warranties, protection plans, more insurance and all of that stuff.

For the first time, I can't wait to drive to work in the morning. Although I'll probably spend most of the day reading through the book and figuring out all the features that I wasn't paying attention to while the sales girl walked me through them before handing over the keys.

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote