View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 09:47 AM   #71 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBRSpeedWorks View Post
I hope you don't think I was coming of wrong. I wasn't trying to. but the reason I don't think it was maxed it never fell off..maybe ur waste just opened at 20 cuz it held right there till the end of your run...and that was a stock wtf...lol..
Absolutely not man. I was just simply stating the condition of my pull. Like I said, it could have raised with a proper full pull. I was only able to pull into the high 4K range. Plus my injectors were at 110% duty cycle...LOl.. Amazed it held together even at that low rpm's. It may have been still climbing in psi and im sure it could have hit 2 to 3 more. The graph is what it is. I looked at it as kind of plateauing around that 20 range though. Maybe im looking at it wrong.