View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 12:44 AM   #2449 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

I decided to put my front plates up after over two years and 43k miles. Not worth the hassle of dealing with a fix it or even worse attracting attention that would lead to more scrutiny. Was stopped and got a pass twice last week for not having plates. One officer got out of his way to follow and stop mid traffic and asked about my front plates. I know I pissed him off by giving him some lame story that someone attempted to steal my plates and bracket. His response was "really? someone stealing your bracket? you think I was born yesterday or something?" He was stopped on the passenger side temporarily blocking others behind him and I was waiting for the left arrow light to turn green so could make a left. He did not have the appetite to follow me onto the LA freeway abyss that was packed solid. Had it not been for the traffic, he would have stopped me on the on ramp and given me a fix it. I know he was doing his job so I had no issues with him. In the end, I just put it on and dealt with the ugliness.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete

Last edited by axmea?; 11-04-2014 at 01:15 AM.