View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 08:15 PM   #578 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdDanZ View Post
Little River Dragway, Texas
10/31/2014
7:00 pm
Car #2

I knocked my ET down to 8.28 s @ 85.88 mph; 12.75 s @ 109 mph. Time slip uploaded & video. K&N Drop in's only, Achilles Sport2 tires all-season summer radials. I'm no longer stock because of the K&N's (The NISMO panels aren't available in the U.S), but here is the slip & video. Its vs. a Camaro SS, which is descent for what was available on Halloween, the rest were IHRA drag cars & only a few street cars. I might try against one with NOS & full bolt on's next time, or a few slower ZL1's.

69' F on Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 370Z.com!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk6kkG4EWnU
Come on down to San antonio raceway this Friday and let's see if you can break 12's. I'm with the rest of the guys here thinking you would run a low 13 but doubt the 12 second realm. See you there if you can make it