Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 02:00 PM   #877 (permalink)
Nuki
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Nismo
Nuki is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
Wtf did I just see???? Beth giving an atypical antipsychotic to a coma patient after grinding up 200mg tablets (at least 2-3) then maybe using sterile water only to suck up about 2mL (no idea the dilution rate) then trying to inject IV which can't happen grinding up pills meant for the GI and she was supposed to get 75mg in? The clonazepam is an anxiolytic given at 0.25-1mg which the bottle read .5mg, a 100% no no without the zero. Even if he did say the right med the dosage was off at 75mg. So the doc screwed up twice. 75mg for clozapine is fine and a normal dose starting out. And why would a coma pt need to lower his anxiety? I doubt he was going to seize.
LOL yeah my wife laughed at that also (she works in medicine). So much wrong in that scene. I imagine if I tried hard enough I could work the stoichiometry out for the proper dilution rate, but.. nahh. Both medicines he indicated, Klonipin and Clozapine, were wrong regardless of dilution.

I'd put money Eugene's a fake. He's not unintelligent, in fact he's smart enough to keep people around him who will keep him safe. Perfect for a coward/weakling unable to adapt to the new world.
Nuki is offline   Reply With Quote