View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 12:50 PM   #155 (permalink)
scorp38
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z 6mt
scorp38 has much to be proud ofscorp38 has much to be proud ofscorp38 has much to be proud ofscorp38 has much to be proud ofscorp38 has much to be proud ofscorp38 has much to be proud ofscorp38 has much to be proud ofscorp38 has much to be proud ofscorp38 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
They are nice cars with just a few big problems.

The interiors are cheap feeling like a 21 year old's car, but this is due to going for a low price point which is understandable, but also makes them less appealing to older buyers.

They are overpriced for their power. In it's current state, it's a few grand too much. If it had more power, then it would probably not be overpriced. I think it should either be about 22k as-is or have about 250 hp at it's current price.

With that being said, it's a good car for what it is trying to be, but it doesn't really compete directly with the 370z. The Z is more actual speed oriented and costs quite a bit more. The FRS/BRZ is more fun-oriented. I have no problem with them as long as they don't try to race me try to tell me their car is better/faster than mine. I don't have a problem with most cars as long as they don't drive like pricks. People like what they like but even your car is a real monster, you don't get to drive like a a$$hole.
More than likely they will tell you it's better than your car. That's one of the problems I have with them. Most owners think they're gods chariots, and they're the best car ever made, because racecar. Bla bla ect.... They'll probably try to make a point that is has a boxer in it as well which in my opinion the fa is a crap motor.