View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 12:13 PM   #150 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

They are nice cars with just a few big problems.

The interiors are cheap feeling like a 21 year old's car, but this is due to going for a low price point which is understandable, but also makes them less appealing to older buyers.

They are overpriced for their power. In it's current state, it's a few grand too much. If it had more power, then it would probably not be overpriced. I think it should either be about 22k as-is or have about 250 hp at it's current price.

With that being said, it's a good car for what it is trying to be, but it doesn't really compete directly with the 370z. The Z is more actual speed oriented and costs quite a bit more. The FRS/BRZ is more fun-oriented. I have no problem with them as long as they don't try to race me try to tell me their car is better/faster than mine. I don't have a problem with most cars as long as they don't drive like pricks. People like what they like but even your car is a real monster, you don't get to drive like a a$$hole.

Last edited by brucelidat; 11-03-2014 at 12:30 PM.