View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 10:55 AM   #59 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damian_mb View Post
GTR....

Z as a DD is meh, Z as a track, meh. After going to Road America in the street race class, the Z's weren't even in the top 5. They finished 8th and 9th.

Didn't see any Z's at Brainerd Race Track earlier this year. Saw 1 GTR that ran the roll race.

If I was not in the market to save and buy a house, I'd have a GT-R right now and Z would be long gone. Neck and back breakers are entertaining to watch but that's all I get with the Z these days :P

Also nobody ever mentions insurance. Important as it should factor into buying a DD. GT-R insurance for me is about $80 more than the Z, which isn't bad at all.
so you like sweaty ugly doods breaking necks at you?
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote