View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 09:46 AM   #128 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp38 View Post
Yup I was in the same boat. Wanted PW/ persimmon at first, could only find one it was imported from porta Rico and had too many miles. So I went on to mag black / persimmon. Couldn't find one of those period so I got black/ black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital neOn View Post
I looked at a few 370z in the Seattle area. It's not easy finding one in the right price range, color and mileage. Heck it's not easy finding any low mileage Z. Yes there are brand new ones but they are too much for my budget.

i was in the same boat as you guys and then i saw the car i wanted with mileage that was unreal... 15000km (aprox 9.5k miles?) and 2012 model touring /sport package (no nav). it was priced at the same as 2010-2009 models with twice the mileage. Yea i was suspicious but it has a clean title and the guy needed a 'sedan'.

it was between s2000, frs, and the Z. let's say i didn't want a 10y/o with 60k+, or another dime a dozen frs. Plus at 200hp with 4 seats i was thinking if it could even keep up with the new carolla's... or a prius...

As soon as i sat in the Z for a test drive i lost my sh.. I knew this car was it. this was the one. i'm still glad i got it over the frs/brz.. i'll take a quote frm teh stang / vette forums just because

NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT!