View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 08:44 AM   #124 (permalink)
RicerX
Track Member

Drives: To the Pizza joint.
RicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond repute

So there was this time I was dating this chick. She was decently hot. She wasn't "top shelf" per se but I was 19 and I couldn't see the big picture too well (most 19 year olds don't). Lots of my friends hyped her up - she was the new kid on the block. I put up with a lot of crap with her. She would do things to piss me off ALL THE TIME, but I was like "how could I do better than this?" All the top shelf girls were surely worse to put up with - they were probably higher maintenance. I justified in my own mind that my girl was ok even though she was a 7/10 (depending on lighting, we could swing an 8. Take her out for Italian without packing any Trident Spearmint, and we're talking 6.5). Surely that 9/10 chick is worse in the sack or has some sort of heavy baggage or has a kid somewhere or gets FAR too much attention on instagram and facebook or has bad breath or would be far too expensive at the Cheesecake Factory or orders her Starbucks drink with no less than 18 weird preferences like adding nonfat goat milk, vegan whip cream, unicorn **** sprinkles, and crushed ice made with glaciers from the north pole or any other total nightmare that comes with something that appears less obtainable in life.

After dealing with a mediocre relationship for around 5 years, it ended. Sure, I thought it was easy, but after having mediocre for SO LONG and trying to tell myself that mediocre was ok and that GREAT wasn't worth chasing after and justifying that to myself, I ended up with worse than mediocre. I ended up with boring, unrewarding, unsatisfying, and disappointment.

So I decided to go see what these 9/10 bitches were about. I was older, wiser, and a bit more seasoned in "the game". So I jumped in. And then I realized how stupid I was for talking myself into mediocre for so long. And most of the 9/10s just don't have bad breath like I thought. Or baggage.

So you guys, by now, are all like "WTF are you even talking about, RicerX?"

Well, you may have thought about I was talking about relationships. NAY, sirs and madams.

I'm talking about why 13.7lb/hp is never going to be better than 9.7lb/hp no matter what you tell yourself when you're 19.