View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 08:30 AM   #102 (permalink)
Merv
Track Member

Drives: 11 GM grey sport tou
Merv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh,so for the header question,there would have to be some custom cabbing then. As for the money spent,I'm fully aware that it is not cheap to go the fi route. Would you say the money you spent was because you had to spend that amount,or because once you popped,you couldn't stop?
Judging from what I've been reading up on,what your at cost wise sounds about right. If I can get away with spending around 12 k,then I'm "all aboard" with going boosted. With all the good talk about the quality,good customer service and being pretty much hassle free,if a guy is going fi,it's a no brainer on this set up. Of course I'll be doing more homework,but I like what I see so far!
Merv is offline   Reply With Quote