View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 08:12 AM   #100 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merv View Post
Just curious if anyone is running FI long tubes with this turbo set up,and if so,what are the benefits of doing so? To me,it would make sense that you would make better power off less boost because of better exhaust flow. Am I right to assume this? I'm also assuming that there is no modification to make the header work with boosted' turbo set up as the header is a strait up bolt on.
I'm looking in to going fi. I was going to go full bolt on,but I did that on my last platform and although I enjoyed the extra power overall,the amount I paid to go that route,I could of bought a one off turbo setup almost. Want the bigger bang for my buck!
As for bang for your buck. FI is not a cheap option. I was completely NA full bolt on for under $3k with tune. I have $12-13k in turbo setup and that includes already having a $1200CBE.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote