View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 08:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Element600ee
Base Member

Drives: 10 370z Monterey
Element600ee is on a distinguished road

i did my research before i bought exhaust for my z .. a lot of research . if you want quiet and no rasp at all go with the nismo r ( not the same as what comes on the nismos thats a nismo s exhaust the r is a duel exhaust with and balance pipe or h pipe where the oem and the nismo s both have a y pipe they goin into 1 and then back out into two ) exhaust or the stillen . both make good power and are not loud at all . i just put my the test pipes on and my nismo r exhaust yesterday and im very happy with the decision i made . removing the cats made it a little louder and i mean a very little tiny bit louder . but as far as im conerned its perfect . its loud enough when you get on it its obviously not stock , but where your cruzing its no louder than oem a touch deeper in tone but no louder .. no po po will be bothering me . im getting tuned at AAM on the 14th so i guess we will see what kinda power she makes then . , prolly a few less ponies than if i had ear piercing exhaust . most people dont realize the cats rob more power than the stock intakes and exhaust do put together .

Last edited by Element600ee; 11-02-2014 at 08:35 PM.
Element600ee is offline   Reply With Quote