View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 03:30 PM   #7644 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp38 View Post
English and grammar in general is of no importance to me I can speak it, that's all I need to do. As far as constructing a sentence I couldn't care less. There are more important things in life than forming a correct sentence.
I tend to fall back on something Mark Twain said. He was an American writer as well as humorist who wrote many famous works such as The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.

Anyway, he said "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

Thanks for stopping by; you are free to go and continue your celebration of the "Setting the Bar Low".