View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 03:01 PM   #7638 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp38 View Post
Jesus Christ police and politicians need to give it a ******* break with all this driving ******** laws. Money should be spent else wear like oh **** I don't know school funding. Considering the generation of kids these days are some of the dumbest I've ever seen.
Perhaps if there was more educational funding in the areas in which you went to school, then you would be able to construct actual sentences and do so with some sound grammar.

Here is something to get you started. A sentence, in its most fundamental form, needs at least three elements: subject, verb and object.

You are welcome. I am here to help.