View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 02:11 PM   #101 (permalink)
HEK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 Z Tour Sports 6m
HEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a bodybuilder and wont brag about being a big guy but i couldn't fit in it, but the Z fits like a glove to me. The fact that I could not get my left leg out of the cabin only having to use my arms to bring it to my chest sucked big time, but then again if you're into the cross fit arena and are ripped and a small guy you may fit right in or if you're a girl But seriously the car looks great on the outside, the instruments are not ergonomically set, kind of reminds me of the Saturn Sky which a friend owns. So on that note if you join a BRZ forum you will get a totally different perspective on the car. I know I tried them both and the Z after almost a year still makes me smile and I still get compliments from both men and women who see it. I still catch my wife staring at it when she walks into the garage, maybe because they both have great looking booties...