View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 12:56 PM   #97 (permalink)
Zerocool
Track Member

Drives: '09 370z
Zerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp38 View Post
Like stated above its a niche car and they don't sell that many from what I hear. So they probably can't justify the marketing on a car that doesn't appeal to a broad spectrum of people. How about that infinity q50 eau rouge commercial though.
Which makes sense I suppose. Funny thing is that I get compliments everywhere I go. My gf works in the corp. building and when I go to pick her up in the parking lot outside the entrance, I see brand new lexus gs models, new audi's, bmw m5's, corvettes, mercedes amg models. Once their shift ends and they come outside, take a glance at my car and they flock right to it. My car is stock minus the painted factory wheels but they absolutely love it and say..
"wow, such a beautiful car, who makes it?"
Thank you! It's a Nissan 370z
"what? I didn't know nissan made such a beautiful car"

I get that ALL THE TIME lol