View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 08:03 AM   #68 (permalink)
Justice97
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11 370Z MB M6
Justice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond repute

You guys just don't have the authority i have on the FRS/BRZ. I am an old man so when it comes to "new" things(like these cars), the only ones to trust are the "new" children. I have it on great authority that my Z is not only slower, it is less attractive, has no acceleration and is uncomfortable. Oh and of course more doors for more_____. Yeah you know the rest.
He is 20 years old has been driving for a whole 3 years and I know he has a new paint job. I could not argue my points as they were all invalid, because I am old. And he has a "NEW PAINT JOB."

I know I failed you all, I was

Seriously, I love my Z because it is a Z. Datsun is the car I grew up with. It is a classic now and it will live on for many years even if they stop making Zs.

Funny thing is I like this kid, he reminds me of me when I was younger. Not afraid to get dirty, hard worker and dumb as hell. HAHAHA. I hope he has the same appreciation for his BRZ when he is 45.