Thread: I want to play
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 07:42 AM   #19 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp38 View Post
Do autocross once in a while. Does it then and randomly if I'm driving like an *******. I have to replace my brake fluid anyways I'll see if that helps.
If you're driving like an ******* then it's not random. It's definitely not happening to you during normal everyday driving (for a normal person). Autocross? Yep, they're gonna get hot and fade if you don't switch the rotors to at least cross drilled or slotted rotors and/or change brake pads to help with fade (hot gas trapped between brake pad and rotor with no way to vent) and switch your brake fluid. You can even get the Stillen Brake Vent kit and install it, along with upgraded rotors, pads and brake fluid, then you can autocross and drive like a ******* all you want without brake fade. For us normal guys driving normally, even spirited every once in a while, brake fade is not an issue.These cars are not setup from the factory to take on tracks or autocross right off the showroom floor.

Oh, and speaking about driving like an ******* don't run your gas tank down to almost empty, then drive around right handed turns really really fast, then suffer fuel starvation, and then blame Nissan . That just amazes me every time I see someone complaining about it!

BD2ZBN :: 2011 BSM/TRG/SP/6MT/Stillen Oil Cooler/K&N CAI/Michelin PSS/Brake Light/EIBACH Sway Bars/FI Res. HFC+18" Res. CBE/Morimoto XB LED/DRLs/10mm Spacers
PaulZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote