Thread: Goodbye 370z
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 01:37 AM   #50 (permalink)
z34corey
Base Member

Drives: 13' 370z Tour/Sport
z34corey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab864 View Post
STi are pretty amazing little cars. I would own one. I love the sound of those suckers with an unequal header. I think it's one of the coolest exhaust notes around. I test drove a '13 before I bought the Z too. I was impressed. Decided to go true sports car route, but an STi is way more practical. Congrats on the new ride and be careful around the cops. I hear the STi is the most ticketed car in America!
I agree my man! As soon as I heard the exhaust note of the boxer engine and heard the BOV as I changed gears, I was hooked. And yes, it is most definitely the most ticketed car in America and I got it in red. Go big or go home haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcocci View Post
That car looks right in red. Nice ride man. Those cars are monsters with an exhaust and a tune
I can't wait to mod it! The fact I'm looking at +100whp/tq just with turbo back, CAI, and Cobb access port/custom tune is almost unbelievable. With my G and Z, I've always been 60-70tq away from my actual hp number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital neOn View Post
That is a stunning car. I'm a bit jealous.
I appreciate it man! No reason to be jealous. You guys are still family and I just wanted to share my experience with you all. If you can afford a Z, I'm sure you could get one if you really wanted! But both a great.
z34corey is offline   Reply With Quote