View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 04:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Element600ee
Base Member

Drives: 10 370z Monterey
Element600ee is on a distinguished road

if someone parked next to my z like that there would be an issue . i agree its fake but if anyone here wouldnt say anything to the driver of the jeep ( if this was real that is ) i say your a puss or you dont appreciate / love your cars like i do . in that parking lot there would be no reason to park like that other than to piss the vette owner off intentionally . if you park close enough to my car that i know you have to put your door against my car to get out i always leave them a little present . nothing that wont wash off but a present either way . i walked out of a diner a few years ago ( when i only had a month old paint job on my turbo show quality prelude btw ) and there was a guy sitting on my hood talking to his buddy with studded pocket jeans ( ie levis ) i came out and flipped out . i almost beat the guys *** . people who have no respect for anyone else or anyone elses stuff gets no love or respect from me . two problems with the world today . A people dont respect anything of anyone elses and B people are to scared to say anything about it . i feel sorry for anyone who wouldnt stand up and say something in that situation .
Element600ee is offline   Reply With Quote