Thread: I want to play
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 02:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

pck, a 13 touring/sport is a good choice. As others have mentioned, no worries about steering lock and added oil cooler vs older models. The 13 also has euro tuned shocks, not sure what that means but I rode in my cousins 09 with less than 8k miles (yes a garage queen and only taken out on clear weekends) and my 13 with over 10k miles. While subtle, my 13 had a slightly different and in my opinion, better ride. The shocks felt as firm as the 09 but was better over rougher roads without any hint of float or bounciness.

As for sports package, I'm with Chuck, get it. You can never add SRM after. In Today's world, all sports cars come with it. Imagine trying to sell your car 5 years from now and yours being the only sports car on the for sale list without SRM. Good luck with your choice
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote