View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 11:29 PM   #37 (permalink)
370zHawaii
Enthusiast Member

Drives: A Starship
370zHawaii is on a distinguished road

Glad you are ok, sorry about your Z. A while ago in some states, can't remember which ones due to all the traveling, I vaguely remember something about if the chassis/frame is damaged or bent in any way the car is considered totaled. I could be wrong but that is what I was thinking when I read your first post. Anyway the others are right, even though the adjuster can not physically see it, there is a great amount of internal damage. Being sandwiched like that almost guarantees a TLoV. Now I remember what state it was and when, it was here in Florida when I was stationed at the Ranger Training Brigade, in 2000. My buddy had the same thing happen to him and they totaled out his Lude, he was distraught about it for months because that was his baby, his first etc etc. He ended up getting a newer one shortly after they TLoV his ride. Anyway BOT glad you're ok, also not to sound like an A-Hole but get a lawyer and go to the doctor ASAP if you haven't already to get checked out. Why because usually adrenaline supersedes pain from injury and you might not feel anything for weeks. Just something to think about.
370zHawaii is offline   Reply With Quote