View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 07:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
Element600ee
Base Member

Drives: 10 370z Monterey
Element600ee is on a distinguished road

whatever you do stay far far away from anything with the duraflex name on it . the worst fitting sh3it ive ever seen and have fun dealing with them when you try and send it back .. i was going through the same thing as far as looking for poly body parts for our z . i wanted the amuse kit but i didnt want frp . i ended up after a lot of searching going with evo r carbon blades for the side and a stillen front bumper ( its polly , fits perfect according to every review i could find and it is a functional bumper ) mine will be here monday or tues and i will post up a review of fit and quality when i get it . im not sure what im doing for the rear bumper yet and i think im gonna wait till Kognition comes out with there new line of wings in dec . im thinking of just doing ad ons or a nismo bumper in the rear . to answer your question i looked and looked and i couldnt find any company that made poly amuse parts for our cars . if you find anyone who does please shoot me a pm as id buy a rear amuse style bumper if i could get it in poly .
Element600ee is offline   Reply With Quote