Thread: Goodbye 370z
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 01:19 PM   #21 (permalink)
z34corey
Base Member

Drives: 13' 370z Tour/Sport
z34corey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
thats a big wing.

Yeah it's huge! Haha but I love it. It's so big you see out of the back window perfectly. This wing is a tested 3mph to the top speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 280z/300zx View Post
Love the car bro. Sold my 2010 NISMO in April and considered waiting for the 15 STI. Didn't think I could "live" with only 305hp so I got a Corvette Grand Sport instead. Still, every time I see the new 15's it makes me think long and hard about it. I had an 06 WRX back in the day and still to this day one of my favorite cars I've owned. AWD is just amazing in dry but glorious in the wet. Enjoy your ride. Looks great.

I'm telling you man, this car is torquey. It is rated at 305/290 from the factory, but this car only weighs about 80 pounds more than the Z. I'm in the 1000 mile (recommend by Subaru) break in period and can only shift to 4k, but so far, the torque is very very impressive. The wait to shift at redline is killing me! A guy with his 15', stage 2, ran a 12.065 @112 with the stock turbo of course. He's at 356whp/387tq. So the power is there if you want it! Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
thing with subaru's for me is that i end up hitting my right knee often on the steering column.. but then if i lower the seat i cant see very well. it's got that weird take off angle. i dont have this issue on my other cars.

but that interior looks nice. i was pretty close in getting a 09 sti wagon 5yrs ago...
but the knee issue was wat kept me back mostly... and the f-kers at the dealer.

These cars have so much more room than previous years. It has an inch more wheelbase. You can completely adjust the steering wheel. Of course up and down, but now in and out like a telescope. Test drive this years version and see if it's got enough room for you now!
z34corey is offline   Reply With Quote