View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 07:13 AM   #7339 (permalink)
eastwest2300
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '16QX70/'21 Supra3.0
eastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Greetings, Mr. EW4K.

As I begin my day at home, I am experiencing that nagging feeling like there is something that I need to take care of.

Suddenly that same vague feeling materialized into a clear thought in my head and I feel compelled to share it with you. It is all about your list.

Is it possible for you to please share with me, and everyone else here, its status? How does it look? Is it full? Is it meeting your expectations? Are you feeling good about it?

Look, I know that these are tough questions, especially first thing in the morning, but they trouble me as I am sure they do others here. Only you, Mr. Eastwest, can answer these for us. We are only guessing and need that crystal-clear knowledge only you can provide.

Please bestow upon us your thoughts regarding your list. Don't make us suffer with the uncertainty that weighs us down and keeps us from moving forward with our day. I think I speak for everyone here when I say thank you in advance.

Have a great day.

By the way, I must remind you that I watch you -- constantly.

My kindest regards,

Mr. onzedge™