View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 02:38 PM   #39 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

How's this project coming along? I've been pretty busy with other projects, and I have not had a chance to get around to working on anything related to this one.

However, I recently wrote code to produce my own circular progress bar widget, and it can scale down to 16x16 pixels. I'm taking this idea a step further by creating meters similar to the GT-R MFD. The control drawing is ratio-based so the it will be scalable. It is also user configurable as well (colors, dial thickness, etc.).

I envision the ability to create a base program that can read in an XML file, which will determine the layout of the controls. The grid size is nearly unlimited, and it will be limited by the screen size and resolution. We'll see how it goes.

I've only spent about an hour on it, so here is a test bed for the meter user control.

Last edited by DIGItonium; 05-27-2015 at 10:04 AM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote