View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 12:13 PM   #65 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp38 View Post
Well then sir you need to learn throttle control if your going to rev the piss out a the engine to match speed. I do totally agree with you though go buy a godamn Prius if you care about mpg or maybe a BMW 2m series you'll get 30+ mpg 300+ hp and look like a homosexual while doing it
well more so i'm still green behind the ears for manual driving... only put down 7000km and this is my first manual. some speeds/gears i know other's it's live n learn. but i was referring to the s-mode htiting it bang on as opposed to me going over by lets say 500rpm or so. i don't just floor it to redline it in neutral while trying to find the rpm... that's just silly... or is it?

and agreee.. the 2 series are littel rockets but a little bit more on teh feminine side... then again i like to make sure i look sexy all the time for all the fu**-a-bi**es
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote