View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 02:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Living in Houston I get to see & hear all the ads for Texas Direct. Had a few friends buy from them and they were satisfied in the end.
I view Texas Direct as a CarMax but built on eBay, they like to cater to out of town people as they can get you to fly in after putting a deposit down, look quickly, and then buy in that impulse mode.

My caution would be like any used car, making sure it is checked out properly and what they say is 100% accurate to what is listed. They do buy modified cars and do not always remember to list that on their site (the modifications that is), but do try.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote