View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 06:53 PM   #29 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJcuetip View Post
And yes we saw that LED circuit board in the housing and we considered doing that but after further thought we decided to do it the way we did because it still has the total protection from the weather, but as a benefit if the owner ever decides he wants to disable the leds, it will be easy for them to disconnect it rather then re baking the headlights just to get them off the circuit board.
FYI, that connector I wired mine to is easily accessible without having to unseal the headlamps. I believe it is right inside the ballast hole.

Also, regarding wiring, your harness looks identical to mine, even down to the green wiring between the 3 led's for each "set"....what you did "different" I can't tell.

Not trying to be a ****, just a little peeved after you PM'd me for a couple months trying to get me to do your headlights, then you didn't even acknowledge the fact that you used my DIY...
The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that in order to work the penis, the brain must remain whole.
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote