View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 11:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
TaroBaapG35
Base Member

Drives: 18 S4 + 05 G35
TaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any Feedback on Texas Direct Auto?

Hey Guys,

So I'm a long time member of the Site, but not an owner, as I've been slowly saving up, finishing college and settling into my new job, but I am ready to purchase (upcoming months, preferably Nov/Dec) a 370. I see that Texas Direct Auto has quite a few Z's, and I am wary of buying new (don't want to put down $40k for 1st sole purchase). I am out of Charlotte NC, but NEED to buy one out of state since NC has very very sh!tty Nissan Dealers (I've worked with a couple through my first job, and they are VERY shady). So, all in All, I was just wondering if anyone on the forums have any sort of Input on Texas Direct Auto. Ive read reviews on Yelp/Google and even some regarding they've been ripped off by the Dealer etc.

If anyone has any sort of feedback it would be greatly Appreciated

Thanks

J
TaroBaapG35 is offline   Reply With Quote