View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 03:48 PM   #45 (permalink)
street2soul
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Nismo
street2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bking View Post
But but but what IF say you're cruising on 5th and prepare to stop at a red light. Instead of downshifting you put it in neutral and just use the brakes to slow down? That would save you gas right?
yea in theory it would save gas. because less throttle/gas blipped. Actually, I've done some experiments myself, if I consistently heel toe and downshift vs popping it in neutral, over the course of ~18 gallons of tank u got you will see somewhat noticeable mileage difference maybe ~25 miles or so. but it all depends on how much you're doing it
street2soul is offline   Reply With Quote